Photo Competition – FMC and Club Entries Information Published 30th July 2018.
For those of you who didn’t make the meeting last Thursday I have attached some details on the NTC Photo Competition as well as the entry form for the FMC Competition.
This year we have made some changes as outlined in the attached.
The deadline for photos for the FMC comp is 10th Aug and the Club night for our comp is 23rd Aug. So start to get your piccies out and get ready to compete for prizes. The FMC prizes have been increased dramatically, and are well worth winnig.
Any questions please direct them to Sue Martin: email@example.com
FMC PHOTO COMPETITION CLUB ENTRY FORM 2018
or see below.
The NTC entries will be submitted by Sue Martin. See below for more details.
CATEGORYMax 2 / category File name: must start with Category Code then the club name – 1st word in full please, followed the Photographer and then Caption in that order. (EG BBL Otaki TC Jim Brown Dawn at the beach.jpg )(Please note – no dots, dashes or underscores in the file name and put complete 1st word of club name)
Above Bushline No Human Element ABN
Above Bushline With Human Element ABW
Below Bushline No Human Element BBN
Below Bushline With Human Element BBW
Native Flora & Fauna NFF
Check: (tick each box to confirm) For full details of rules go to http://www.fmc.org.nz/photo-competition/
1) Our club has the permission of each photographer to enter the photo into the FMC Photo Competition
2) Each photographer has given consent for any of these images to be used in publicity material, either produced by FMC or a third party, which is used to promote the objectives of FMC.
3) Each photographer has confirmed that their photo(s) have not been digitally manipulated other than by cropping, sharpening, tonal / exposure adjustment or the stitching of panoramas.
4) The photos were taken after 1 Jan 2016 (except for Historic ones) and were taken in New Zealand.
5) The image files are jpg or tif files with a minimum size of 1MB and have been named using the required file name format.
Photos and this completed entry form should be submitted by file transfer service, by sending a sharing link to firstname.lastname@example.org Entries must be received no later than 15 September 2018.
If your club cannot submit the entries by this method please email email@example.com and we will sort out a way for your entries to be submitted. Do not submit entries by way of attachment to an email
Entry authorised by:…………………………………..
(Club President / Secretary / Other )
Contact email: (Print Clearly) ………………………..
Napier Tramping Club & FMC Photo Competition 2018
All photos MUST be taken after January 2016 for either club or FMC competition (except for Historic) and taken in New Zealand.
The club Photo competition evening is Thursday 23rd August so start selecting your best pics now!
Our club’s format for this competition has changed slightly.
How to Enter the Club Photo Competition
The club will run the 6×4 hard copy photos as usual in the following categories:
– Above Bushline – with no human element
– Above Bushline – with human element
– Below Bushline – with no human element
– Below Bushline – with human element
– Native Flora and Fauna
– Club Life
* No frames, no names to be shown, just simple 6×4 prints
* Put your name on the back of the photograph
* You can enter as many photos as you wish on the evening of the club night.
* You will place your photo on the correct labelled table ready for club members to vote.
FMC Photo Competition
How to Enter the FMC Competition
– If you want photos to be considered for the FMC competition (and they can be photos that you have already put in the above club competition) thise lmust be sent in digitally.
– The six categories are the same as above except no club life.
– Place them on a named USB stick, pend drive or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th August
– Each photo must be between 1Mb and 5Mb
– Each photo must be a jpg or tif file and named correctly (see above FMC format).
– Photos are NOT allowd to be digitally manipulated other then by cropping, sharpening, tonal/exposure adjustment or the stiching of panoramas.
– You can enter as many as you wish in any category.
– All entries will be judged by a local photography judge.
– All these entries will be shown on the big screen and the judge’s 1st and 2nd places will be announced on the evening of the photo competition on August 23rd.
– Sue Martin will forward the place getters photos to FMC for the national competition per the format the FMC requested above.