What are the advantages of becoming a member?
- Receive regular newsletters with information on trips and other club activities.
- Discounted retail rates with Federated Mountain Club membership.
- Get to know others with similar interests & enjoy the great outdoors.
- Take part in social activities, e.g. bike rides.
How do I become a member?
In general, the process is as follows:
- Get in contact with a club representative such as the new member coordinator or attend one of our friendly club events – however any committee member can assist.
- Complete an initial registration form (download the form here)
- Come out on club day tramps. Three maximum before you make your decision to join.
- Your application will be processed by the committee either before or at the next committee meeting. These are held approximately every 8 weeks.
Membership subscription – per annum
- Adults: $45
- Family: $55
- Associate : $20